Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My ambigrams I

The ambigrams i created for my friends and others on demand.... Hope u like them.... If u want one done for urself just scrap me or mail me....



This is one of my first ambigrams which i did for myself... HARISH





This is for one of my best friends and also one of my first. I didnt like it and so made another one...




Well... Here is the revised version... and this one was difficult...
ANIRUDDHA





A funky one for a funky guy.....
KAUSHIK




Hmm... another one which i didnt like.. got the revised version too.... :-)




The revised version for a close friend... NATRAJAN






One of my favourites... A very stylis one in my opinion... wat say??
BHARGHAVA



For one of my best friends....
ARCHANA






For another one of my very good friends... ANOOSHA



1 comment:

Aditya Thota said...

awesome....thats really great talent......:).... btw I am Aditya ......from Gainesville.